Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Now I've seen it all...

On the way to work this morning, I was unfortunate to be caught behind one of South Africa's notorious taxis.

Nor for all my non-South African friends, these are basically death-traps on wheels; vehicles that are registered to carry no more than 15 people max, its not uncommon to see almost twice that amount crammed in to them. They are a law unto themselves, with no regard whatsoever for other drivers on the road. Basically they are hated by good, law-obiding citizens such as myself.

So, while sitting behind one of these boys in rush hour traffic, I saw something that nearly made me choak on my take-out coffee. On the back, was a bumper sticker which said: "LOVE YOUR ENEMIES AND PRAY FOR THOSE WHO PERSECUTE YOU."

Now I've seen it all!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home