Sunday, February 13, 2005

Pondering

I seem to be facing a lot of changes in the near future... some good and some not so.

A few months back someone said to me that they felt I'd be heading in to a new "season" next year and I think it was in the context of my job. Well, on Friday I got news about an appointment which could very well change everything in my work environment. But then again I have some other oportunities on the horizon that could not only change my career path completely, but even my location, as in where I live.

On top of this I am considering what the future holds for me in my church life... a lot is happening there and I have some serious soul-searching to do.

Then next week Thursday I am joining a team in to Zimbabwe... THAT is scaring the living heck out of me. We'll be flying up to Jo'berg on SAA, meeting a team there and driving from Jo'berg to Gweru, where we'll be working in to a rural village church. I am told I need to be prepared with a message and a testimony.... I HAVE NOTHING, and God is not saying jack to me!! Zimbabwe in itself is a freak farm and I'm trying to gather myself together for it, but it ain't working so far. I need to get a heart for the people.

This will also be the first time since I was 2 years old that I have been in a plane... Weeeeeeeeee.

And now... WOMEN! Aggrr... nuff said.

An update on my sagas will continue... stay tuned...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude, you need to get hooked up with some J A C K!

hehehehehehe

February 15, 2005 12:09 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home