Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Who actually believes this crap?

I got this email this morning when I logged in. Who actually believes this crap?

Anyway, I thought I'd send a reply, since he was being so nice.... (Reply follows)

------------------------------------------

Dear Grant.


You have been pre-approved for a $400,000 Home Loan at a 3.25% Fixed Rate.
This offer is being extended to you unconditionally and your credit is in no way a factor.

To take Advantage of this Limited Time opportunity

All we ask is that you visit our Website and complete The 1 minute post Approval Form

http://qrkcd.2005-mort-gages.com/1/index/tulum/fpm

Sincerely,
Tom Sellech


> Dear Tom

It is really good to hear from you. I am over the moon that a TV personality such as yourself would contact little old me. I take it that the real estate business is doing a bit better than the detective work? Well anyway, just so you know, I personally thought you were the best TV detective ever!

Thank you so much for considering me, even though I hadn't made an application. Your insight in to my wanting to purchase a home is truly remarkable. How you can offer a $400 000 homeloan at such a low rate, AND the fact that I could be blacklisted really escapes me, but well done!

I tried going to your website, but funnily enough it doesn't seem to exist. Do you know what a 404.htm error is?

Regards,
Grant.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home