Tuesday, January 16, 2007

The 2007 Wishlist

Here we go. It's that time of year again... looking ahead to what can be improved and what we intend to do about it.

Just a note: I haven't been able to update since I've moved apartments the last month and I as yet, don't have internet at home.

Ok, let's go. This is a copy of my last year's list... an evaluation if you will.

1. Pay off debts
Car payments are over this year, so yippee, that's gonna be awesome! Also have consolidated a lot of my credit cards and cancelled others. I'm reasonably happy with the progress here.

2. Exercise more
Well, that sort of happened and sort of didn't. I did lose some pounds which I'm impressed with. Also have now teamed up with a friend to do the gymming/training/sparring thing which is working me like a whore over a long weekend.

3. Stop some bad habits I bite my fingers often… particularly when I’m stressed.
Uh huh. Maybe this should just come off now... like this was a bad idea. Fingers are still getting bitten.


4. Stress less
Well, I still stress, but not as much... and I'm learning to be more "proactive" than "reactive".

5. Take opportunities and make the most of them
The inner 75-year old man is slowly passing away and I am definately becoming more spontaneous.

6. Study something
I began the writing course... got up till module 6 and then crashed out. I will try complete it this year.

7. Go Overseas:
Been saying this forever and still a no-go. However, my bro in the UK is promising to pay for my sister and I to go over to visit him in July and I'm quite excited about that. Let's hope it materializes.

8. Become Famous
Still nuff said.

Right, that's it. All in all I think I had something of a successful 2006. My company has now FINALLY given me a permanent job - proof that miracles still happen!

Roll on 2007!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home