Monday, November 08, 2004

Weekend Notes

So my little money tree is so far going to the wood pile in 6 months. They have only renewed my contract until June 2005. Chances are that it will get renewed, but who knows with this whole merger effort.

Anyway, on a happier note, The OC season 2 premiered on Fox on Thursday night in the US and it was awesome! Took about 10 hours for me to download it, but it was well worth it. Those of you know nothing about the OC... GET WITH THE PROGRAM!

My sister got her drivers on Thursday... EVERYONE OFF THE ROAD!! Well done Nic!!

Otherwise, my weekend was relatively boring. Oh, I snapped my G-string playing guitar in Church on Sunday morning. (SICK! Get your head out the gutter!!! Ok!!)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home